Skip to content
Skip to main menu
- Men’s Health - If you think a macho approach to aging will help you live longer and better, you may want to take this quiz.
- Debt and the Older Adult - Should you be worried about carrying debt into your later years? Put your financial savvy to the test.
- Your Aging Brain - Do “senior moments” indicate dementia? Have you passed your peak for happiness? Find out what’s happening in your aging brain.
- Romance - Over 50, romance over? You might be pleasantly surprised by this quiz.
- Obesity - Being overweight can affect your life in many ways, and dealing with it is much more complicated than going on a diet. Test your knowledge.
- Balance - If you’ve ever worried about falling—or how to protect an older friend or relative from a fall—you’ll want to take this quiz.
- Sleep - Concerned about your sleep habits as you age? The answers you find here may help you rest easier.
- Driving - Is it time for you, or someone you love, to hand over the car keys? This quiz could help make this decision a little less difficult.
- Ageism – 1 - How we think about getting older can drastically affect our emotional and physical health. Find out why.
- Longevity - Hoping to live a long, healthy life? A few simple answers can help you determine if you’re on the right path.
- Nest Egg - You’ve worked hard, but have you saved enough to live comfortably after you retire? Take this quiz to see if you’re on track to financial security for life.
- Ageism – 2 - Harmful stereotypes and discrimination are rampant in our society. Do you recognize ageism when you see or hear it?
- Healthy Aging - Growing older is inevitable, but decline isn’t. You’ll be pleased to learn that you can control a great deal of how you age.
- Midlife - Youth behind you, older years ahead—midlife is filled with its own adventures. What might yours be?