- What’s Missing in Philanthropy? October 8, 2018
- Everything You Need to Know about the New Medicare Cards September 28, 2018
- Older Artists Keep Creating and Growing September 12, 2018
- I’m Not Dead Yet October 16, 2018
- At the Heart of Dementia: A Challenge to Truth October 11, 2018
- Why It’s Just Fine to Fail at “Successful Aging,” Part 3 September 21, 2018
How much do you know about aging?
Take our quizzes to find out. What you learn from them may surprise you.
Liz Seegert shares the latest medical research, legislation and breakthroughs that can make a difference in your life.
Health experts are talking about…
…how drinking coffee may help us live longer.
…strategies for managing chronic pain.
…why having a regular doctor is important.
- Tea with Mussolini - In fascist Italy, a group of older, artistic-leaning expats—one of whom (Maggie Smith) insufferably flouts her musty political connections—enjoy their sun-drenched lifestyle.
- Norman Lear: Just Another Version of You - This endearing documentary captures Lear, then 93-year-old, in the full bloom of life.
- The Story of Arthur Truluv: A Novel - If it seems as though the bookshelves are full of crotchety-old-people stories, and you’re left aching to believe that all people don’t end up curmudgeons, Elizabeth Berg’s The Story of …
- The Secret Diary of Hendrik Groen, 83¼ Years Old - Do you ever imagine a typical day in a care home? According to 83-year-old resident Hendrik Groen, there is no such thing.
- Walking with Peety: The Dog Who Saved My Life - Do you know a yo-yo dieter looking for inspiration, maybe a couch potato who needs a nudge in the right direction? Eric O’Grey was in his early 50s, depressed and …
- The Gentle Art of Swedish Death Cleaning: How to Free Yourself and Your Family from a Lifetime of Clutter - Sure, you’re a jolly good fellow, but if you’d like to be remembered as such, don’t leave a lifetime’s worth of junk—aka personal collections—for others to clean up when you …
- The Orphan Boy - This Maasai tale from Africa is about a magical secret that will be ruined if found out—and the consuming curiosity to discover it anyway.
- Bread and Roses, Too - This absorbing novel takes place during the infamous 1912 “Bread and Roses” strike in the textile mills of Lawrence, Massachusetts.